what do YOU use for acne and blackheads? - Page 3 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

what do YOU use for acne and blackheads?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Jaane

Jaane

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts
  • LocationHell.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

This generic brand of blackheads scrub from Walmart! It's in the blue tube, I forgot the name.

“There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.”

- Laurie Halse Anderson. 

#42 melodramaticprincess

melodramaticprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

I use Proactive and it really does work. The only thing is I'm really lazy and if I forget to use it consistently I flare up. I suppose the main things with any acne treatment are consistency and a good moisturiser - if you have oily skin be sure to use an oil free moisturiser. :) 

(¯`v´¯)
 `·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
 (¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`♥  мelodʀaмatic Pʀiɳcess  

#43 goth

goth

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:24 AM

I use this weird green tea tree gel I bought from a spa... strange but it works really well. Also wash my face with their soap and a Clarisonic and my skin has never been this clear

500 ml of blood contains about 450 calories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users