Post Pics of Your Grocery Haul! - Page 7 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Post Pics of Your Grocery Haul!

• Please log in to reply
4458 replies to this topic

#121 xxpure

xxpure

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:25 AM

I feel like my grocery cart always screams "anorexic over here" and wanna laugh and cry Bc of it lmao image.jpeg

Powerade zero, Coke Zero, lite cool whip, and 33 cal a cup popcorn

Lol pretty much same
  • Queen of fatness likes this

#122 Daisy <3

Daisy <3

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:43 AM

I kinda miss America when it comes to the food and the incredible variety you guys have there... Like here in the CR there's only Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi. And that's basically it when it comes to diet soda. We don't have Dr. Pepper and we do have Sprite and Fanta, but not the zero calorie versions. But one can still get yummy food here... and I guess it's good for me anyway that I can't get my hands on too much aspartame anyway....

Here's one of my hauls:

attachicon.gifshopping.jpg

It looks good though!
  • in_it2thin_it and GrayRose like this

weight.png

#123 Lafemme_etheree

Lafemme_etheree

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 12:44 PM

I just love seeing the food from different countries 😂😍

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • usikker, xxpure, runningblind and 6 others like this

#124 WIDE_AWAKE

WIDE_AWAKE

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 01:03 PM

Are Cliff bars healthy? And would they be nice and light between meals?

They are not very healthy. If you work out in some way a lot they can be a nice dessert form of energy. I used to use them to replace meals. I also drink a lot of coffee so when I did that I got so shaky with the added caffeine in cliff bars. I recommend the mint chocolate chip if you want to get them.

#125 sappholovescarbs

sappholovescarbs

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:34 PM

Hi! It's my first time posting here, but I did my weekly haul today and figured I could share! ( i know this is a ton of food, but i was out of practically everything, this should last a while, too!)

97cff152aef54866de9f1d291a0de379.jpg089fd5a2aa0da88e488a879c562f69f5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • saravcookies, Adespota, cawfeeAndweed90 and 15 others like this

miss | 20 | ednos

be kind to yourself and to one another.

#126 Guest_poppy-flower_*

Guest_poppy-flower_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:38 PM

and this is me breaking the trend with my cheese squares and white chocolate mocha creamer lol

2d7eca953db481c3ff80a78d4e8894db.jpg

this trip doesn't represent what i usually eat in a week, it was just a quick run to replace stuff i had run out of

PUMPKIN SPICE WAFFLES! WHERE FID YOU GET THIS MAGICAL GIFT FROM ABOVE!?
  • lanabanana90 likes this

#127 Ryugen

Ryugen

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2262 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:41 PM

Grocery haul. My favourite new discovery right now is these 15-cal fruit cups. I just had one and it was amazing and hydrating, too. Can't believe it's only 15!attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Oh my god I LOVE those Delmonte very cherry fruit cups! Especially because they are like the ONLY fruit cup I've found that doesn't have pineapple which is great because I'm allergic.

• the thing with feathers likes this

tumblr_mh8bobu3RO1rggpbzo1_500.gif

HT: 5'5 || CW: 118lb || BMI: 19.6 || LW: 93 || GW: 84

#128 Guest_Mischief*mom_*

Guest_Mischief*mom_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:41 AM

I'm in chocolate fever lol.
(btw this isn't binge food, I'm actually gonna restrict on this)

gallery_107479_13125_426291.jpg

Oooh, the touch of sea salt Lindt is one of my favourites!! I also love the one with licorice in it. I actually have them both, but I am to scared to eat a piece of it. How do you manage to restrict on it?

#129 Guest_Mischief*mom_*

Guest_Mischief*mom_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

Mine! I come home from the hospital yesterday, so all the veggies and tofu are from yesterday, and also the oatmeal and candy, that I am not sure I will be eating. The rest I had at home, just put it one so you can see my plan. I guess that the crispbread will take me at least a month to eat all, on less I got a crispbread craving Norwegian and vegan
Ps the deep fried tofu less fat then other tofu that are cheap
attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Norwegian here too ;)
We kind of eat a lot of the same things :)
  • Daisy <3 likes this

#130 Ryugen

Ryugen

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2262 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:33 AM

Sort of a mini trip today. Or at least in the food sense.

1b6077fe2aa26c2b461252e5c9d60974.png

4x 2L Coke Zero, Mixed nuts, 1 pack Juicy Jells 5 cal Jello cups (Which are a godsend if you're vegan and craving jello), a pack of mini-cuces because I was craving cucumbers, and a pack of gobstoppers because I wanted candy and these are like 6.2 cal  per 1 piece and I can manage that.

THEEEEEEN I finally caved and went into David's Tea in the mall here. I must have spent forever with the sales guy there. He was super great, and showed me tons of teas, stayed away from anything in the pineapple and milk department. It was great. He was amazing and I walked away making a 70 CAD dent in my pocket. >w<

7b16a6363e9b0d03cbd8eb0ea8aa494d.png

The mug I got is one of those heat treatable scribble mugs that comes with a pen. I can't wait to customize it.

As for Teas, I picked up some Buddha's Blend, Serenity Now, Cinnamint Mate, Chocolate Macaroon, Spiced Apple, Mighty Aphrodite, Nutty By Nature, & Cotton Candy. So far I've tried the Cinnamint Mate, and Nutty By Nature and loved them. Cinnamint is a great mint and cinnamon combo that I find to be much more enjoyable than store-bought mint teas, and the Nutty By Nature is just a really nice roasted nut taste. Both are Yerba Mate based teas and have been really great for my energy levels, without making me jittery. I love it. Really looking forward to trying the other kinds as the smells in the store were just amazing. The Buddah's Blend was just so fragrant and interesting (It's a white and green tea with jasmine, and hibiscus) and I'm hoping the Serenity Now will be one of my new go-to nighttime teas. 3 of the teas I got were half off too, so I was able to get a good amount of them. Knowing me, I'll be back there in a month trying new ones. >w<

• iperoxii, empty01, illustrated and 2 others like this

tumblr_mh8bobu3RO1rggpbzo1_500.gif

HT: 5'5 || CW: 118lb || BMI: 19.6 || LW: 93 || GW: 84

#131 Guest_♢ eva jackson ♢_*

Guest_♢ eva jackson ♢_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:43 AM

this'll last me a while woo hoo ~ uk vegan

**click to enlarge btw ^_^

Attached Files

• FallenFromTheStars, skinnyminny12, iperoxii and 3 others like this

#132 musicalfailure

musicalfailure

Anorexia in the Key of B/P Major

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15464 posts
  • LocationAs far away from paradise as you can possibly be..

Posted 11 September 2016 - 06:04 AM

Oooh, the touch of sea salt Lindt is one of my favourites!! I also love the one with licorice in it. I actually have them both, but I am to scared to eat a piece of it. How do you manage to restrict on it?

I probably don't do it in the healthiest way haha but basically I restrict on average 800-1200 cals a day, and each lindt bar is 100g, and over here every product has to have calories per 100g. So I just look at what the label says and use half my intake that day on the chocolate bar. If I want to I can eat it slowly too to make it last longer :) I don't do this all the time though, but I always have around 450 cals left at least to use on lots of fruit and veg.

Love you mpa, thanks for everything ♡

#133 Guest_Mischief*mom_*

Guest_Mischief*mom_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2016 - 07:09 AM

I probably don't do it in the healthiest way haha but basically I restrict on average 800-1200 cals a day, and each lindt bar is 100g, and over here every product has to have calories per 100g. So I just look at what the label says and use half my intake that day on the chocolate bar. If I want to I can eat it slowly too to make it last longer :) I don't do this all the time though, but I always have around 450 cals left at least to use on lots of fruit and veg.

But still, you are doing well if you manage this. I never could, probably would end up overeating on it and then cry for several days after. Haha!
I Wonder if we are from the same part of the world, though (or close). But i could be wrong :)
I am very jealous of you and your chocolatediet-restriction-thingy :) ;)

#134 Daisy <3

Daisy <3

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 September 2016 - 08:11 AM

Norwegian here too ;)
We kind of eat a lot of the same things :)

Good to hear from another Norwegian We don't have the best variety in the stores, but I think we manage pretty well

weight.png

#135 minibagel

minibagel

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:42 AM

PUMPKIN SPICE WAFFLES! WHERE FID YOU GET THIS MAGICAL GIFT FROM ABOVE!?

i get them from kroger! they're in the 'natural' section haha. i think i've also seen them in whole foods and target. you can go to Nature's Path website to see where they sell their products near you :)

i felt myself melting into the shadows like the negative of a person i'd never seen before in my life

cw: 96.2 FML D: (BMI 17.3) // gw: 92 (16.6) // ugw: 85 (15.3) // hw: 127. never. again.

h2W8hx2.gif

#136 Artemis97

Artemis97

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:56 AM

I LOVE JUNK FOOD

groceryhaul1.jpeg

PART 2 IS COMING SOON

edit: OMG I JUST REALIZED THE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH IS IN FRENCH AHAHAH LMAO

I know this is kinda random, but  are those jello things good..?

• kamikaze84 and SunsetSilhouette like this

hqdefault.jpg270ba3fd77fe706806b55df62717b3b7.jpg

#137 Guest_poppy-flower_*

Guest_poppy-flower_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2016 - 12:28 PM

i get them from kroger! they're in the 'natural' section haha. i think i've also seen them in whole foods and target. you can go to Nature's Path website to see where they sell their products near you :)

Thanks, I don't have a krogers where I live, can't afford whole foods, so target here I come!
  • minibagel and mariasal like this

#138 angel_eyes_

angel_eyes_

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

4cf995f7222fce01a8c267008bd8f6da.jpg

Here's one from a month ago that I found on my laptop.

oh my god can I live with you
  • SunsetSilhouette and bbsun like this

#139 kamikaze84

kamikaze84

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSeoul

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:01 PM

I know this is kinda random, but  are those jello things good..?

it's more like mousse but i really like it a lot

it tastes like a spongy chocolate pudding and then it sort of melts into this denser dark-ish chocolate and kills all of my chocolate cravings with one cup lol

• aw yisssss and Artemis97 like this

tumblr_o9dbglIzRE1u7vgsto1_400.png

#140 kamikaze84

kamikaze84

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSeoul

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:02 PM

i haven't even finished last week's food but i love to hoard food so i spent another $70

groceryhaul3.jpeg

holy shit tho, vegan chicken is hella expensive but it tastes so good

• Rain Rage, cawfeeAndweed90, IMissS.P. and 6 others like this

tumblr_o9dbglIzRE1u7vgsto1_400.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users