who has lost more than 50 to a 100 pounds ? - Page 3 - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

who has lost more than 50 to a 100 pounds ?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Trappedinsidethishell

Trappedinsidethishell

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2901 posts
  • Locationgreece

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:00 AM

lost 53 pounds eating less than 500 calories a day, 200 most of the time. went from BMI 26 to 17.5. did it in 3 months

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

#42 turningheads

turningheads

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:22 PM

i'm around the 80lb down mark (264 to 184). lost the bulk of it beginning may 2020 to now (about 70lbs in 7 months), mostly through diet but also mild exercise (walking, roller skating, etc.) though not even consistently. in terms of eating, i tried to keep it around 800kcal a day and ate mostly protein and veggies with the occasional carb. i dabbled in IF/omad, but i personally don't think they keep you in a fasted state long enough to truly have the health benefits it alleges, but the shorter time window/fewer meals helps by virtue of just eating less. i fasted a pretty decent amount (usually 24-48 hours), in part for the weight loss but mostly for the autophagy benefits. so far, i have miraculously avoided loose skin, but i it does help to be 20 -- plus i did quit cigs for the skin elasticity benefits and am very diligent with putting coconut oil on after i shower & exfoliating. i've been overweight for as long as i can remember, so i'm not rushing to be underweight. in fact, i'll probably maintain for a bit once i hit normal bmi (in 20 more lbs), and i've been more gradual with the losing since i went back to university (going from losing 10-12lbs a month to more like 6-8). slow and steady has always worked better for me, and also learning to be patient with yourself when you must redirect that self-discipline to more important aspects of your life

• truthfully and Clock like this

#43 buddingstem

buddingstem

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1037 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:23 PM

I lost 140 lbs in 6 months w a TDEE of around 2.2k and an intake of 3-500 6 days a week.

NOT worth it tho
  • truthfully likes this

daq7od3-8588f225-c3ca-48ce-8691-64cae589

accountability: whine in the city

#44 Bleqh(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

Bleqh(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 02:26 AM

I went from 180 to 116 over the course of a year and a half... It's been a rough couple years haha my ugw is 90-95!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's amazing!! May i know how? (If youre comfy w sharing)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

#45 chocolatewaif

chocolatewaif

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4627 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 07:57 PM

I've lost a net of 60lbs over several years, going from 180 to 130 in 2015 then yoyo'ing anywhere between 150 and 130 between 2016 and 2018. Then 140 to 130 between 2018 and 2019. Then 140 to 120 in 2020 and now I'm like mid 120s, having seen my 120 goal for like half a second two months ago. And my ugw is 110. So once I get to that it will be 70 total. 

It's kind of only in this year or so that I've really realized just how much weight I've lost overall because it's been so staggered. But I also deal with compulsive over exercise and alcohol dependency, which makes me rebound something serious. But now I'm working to regulate both and hoping that will help me get to and maintain my goals. 

I wanna be special. So fucking special.

Height: 5'5"

Current: 121.5 | Start: 142 | Goal: 120 Ultimate: 110

#46 mad_the_dinosaur

mad_the_dinosaur

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:22 AM

I went from 183 to 130 in about 6 months. I exercised a little bit like the first month but then I stopped because I was too lazy. I would actually be down more if I hadn’t gone into ‘recovery’ for two weeks and gained like 4lbs. luckily I already lost those 4lbs again but still.
Whoops nvm I’m still fat :’)

#47 KBI963

KBI963

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 12:34 PM

I was at my highest weight of 238. I lost 100 lbs in a year's time. I stopped living off of fast food. I was in a dark place. Any time I lived with my Mother, I'd go back to living off of junk at the drive thrus to avoid her. She has always been super judgy and would eat all my food, so I stopped buying groceries for a long time... I lost 20 lbs in a few months cutting down portions and not going out to eat so much, wanted a boost after I started losing, started taking Primatene to help me curb cravings. Made sure I meal prepped for lunches and they usually have a small side salad with it. Making our own dinners while living with my bf, and overall making better choices. I lost 100 in a year without exercising. I started slipping and gained 17 lbs but I'm getting back on track again.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
  • Chelle.C-132 likes this

#48 Chelle.C-132

Chelle.C-132

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 December 2020 - 10:53 AM

This time around I've lost 70lbs so far.

I've struggled with the up and downs of my ED for 20 years now and this most recent cycle I was 209lbs when I gave birth in March 2020, I am now 139lbs as of Dec. 2020.
I have a ways to go before I reach my goal.
I must lose 100lbs altogether by March 2021.

Also I BF baby so I havent been able to restrict the way I would like.
But hey, 70lbs with raising a baby during a pandemic and no gym.
Yea, I'm not sick...
Just hydrated.
Lmao

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

#49 Chowchowbaby

Chowchowbaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 10:44 PM

I lost about 70 pounds in 4-5 months. I was just finished breastfeeding so i had a lot of weight to lose, which does make it easier. ( Only opportunity I've had to lose weight when not already on the lower side of bmi's)It's harder to lose the lower you are.

For the first 30lbs I exercised for about an hour a day on an elliptical and restricted and fasted often. Once I lost 30lbs my energy levels were depleted and I started exercising less with severe restriction and occasional fasting. Once I lost about 60lbs I wasn't able to really successfully fast or vigoursely(sp?) Exercise anymore so I resorted to severe restriction, whih is where I am
now.

#50 Chowchowbaby

Chowchowbaby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 10:45 PM

This is late but did you ever reach your goal weight?

#51 Chelle.C-132

Chelle.C-132

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 December 2020 - 06:16 PM

Deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users