Gloomaglisten's Personal Art Thread - Page 3 - Art - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Gloomaglisten's Personal Art Thread

art personal drawings

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 October 2020 - 10:10 AM

Rough little fall/winter Yuri sketch!

f71caa212602a7668adf08ae8a4fceaa6bc8fd73

I'm also hoping to post something next week that's not Yuri related (for once)

In other news, thinking about how I should bring up this thread to my qpp...he knows about my account on here but never looks at it and I feel like I should tell him about this thread specifically so I'll have to figure out when and how to do that

update: I told him and linked him...idk if he's gonna look at it but the word is out

24 | she/her | Canada

loads my signature with song lyrics because I'm a loser

Spoiler

Actual photo of me doing bodychecks

Spoiler

#42 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 October 2020 - 10:08 AM

Halloween Jackson that I started last year but didn't finish in time to post! He's a sexy raccoon :3 also I'm gonna ramble about this one a bit haha

tw: scars, kinda protruding ribcage 

Spoiler

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#43 scarecrows

scarecrows

wildly inappropriate whore

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6614 posts
  • Location.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................shinji ikari's cum hand

Posted 09 November 2020 - 03:27 PM

i love your most recent one!! so cute

╔⊶⊷⊷⊶⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗

ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵘᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ˢⁱⁿᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵘᵐ

╚⊶⊶⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

74a650ffd1707c8e778fab240899c574_w200.gi

czCBg.gif

click da egg pls

Spoiler

Spoiler

#44 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 December 2020 - 02:31 PM

New icon! I'm bad with change so I might get anxious and swap it back lol but I like this. It's actually cropped from a drawing I posted publicly for Gundham's birthday yesterday :3

e3b1b6af3f21ce4504483d8e504901f3a7fa66d0

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#45 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 January 2021 - 06:35 AM

Made some Danganronpa pixel sprites of my OCs and posted the rest publicly but here are Jackson and Glitter Bomb...both my original first pass and my edited+shaded version in two sizes. The others didn't scale totally cleanly for some reason but these ones look fine even against a dark background so that's a pleasant surprise.

d0369d0f83fea24ecd244920aaeb139e85bd1463b8360a6b42bb40607d1c578f7a6e1817bffed854

f24aead96242cffbabb95c5dd4418d011851dfef

f381092dda30c3787c4f4e16f2d30e1d51beaaf1

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#46 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 February 2021 - 01:27 PM

Whitney is relatively isolated. She doesn't leave her property very much, and aside from the occasional internet discussion, she really only talks to the cashiers in town when she's getting her groceries and medicine and such, as well as a pair of sisters she sometimes visits because one of them is a seamstress who works mainly with plushies and can make clothes for her bunny friend or repair him if he gets any tears or stains, which doesn't happen very often since she takes excellent care of him. His name is Ira and he's everything she needs. He's a little damaged just like she is and he understands her and gives her strength like nobody else ever could. He's always by her side and as long as she has him, everything else is okay.

ce6c85cf3f89fc04b28711b4e51644647880e8af

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#47 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2021 - 08:25 PM

I've been drawing a lot these past couple months and I'm a little afraid I'm gonna burn out soon but drawing is generally a nightmare so if I'm able to do a lot of it right now, I'm gonna take that opportunity. Anyway, I decided to redraw a Yuri sprite wearing one of the outfits I've adopted from DeviantArt user Hunibi! This is another one that I put full effort into so I'm going to ramble about it like I did with the Halloween drawing except way more. I understand if people don't want to read all that LMAO it's...a lot.

tw: scars, implied self harm

Spoiler

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#48 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 March 2021 - 10:15 PM

Spoiler

I kinda forgot about this but I actually animated the full set of my OCs over a month ago oops...so here they are! I'm sorry the background is that reddish colour...I swear I tried everything to make it plain white (Clip Studio Paint doesn't allow transparent gifs) and I was able to export other gifs with white backgrounds easily but this project just wasn't having it so...rip. Also neglected to watermark them but I doubt anyone wants to steal my OC animation and the still versions are watermarked on my public Tumblr so it's fine

c40c2022da08ef28cf2337ac98889962cd2cc308

a5d5cb3caf32acb816c3444c99b8082063fcff48

Names:
Rajata, Francine, Jade, Mark, Darshan
Summer, Darren, Peggy, Hunter, Garlic, Jaya/Shriek, Sanit, Jackson
Alika, Eva, Su-mi, Faye
Cherry, Cola, Diminuendo, Ricardo, Toccata, Whitney, Lorelei, Glitter Bomb

Aside from Ricardo, Lorelei, and Glitter, everyone in the last row was adopted from Hunibi on DeviantArt!

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#49 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 April 2021 - 07:24 PM

I would like to fix this up and get it lined and coloured but I probably won't end up actually doing that...on the off chance that I do, I'll post the finished version as well, but for now I gotta share another sketch of my girl

de9bf14598617939adb81661f2b73fd3ffbc9bd2

why do I almost always mess up her facial proportions omg 

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

#50 gloomaglisten

gloomaglisten

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 May 2021 - 06:42 AM

This is SUPER rough and sloppy because I was rushing to make sure I could get it done before work lmaoooo but whatever.....

*ends relationship* "i don't want things to change between us"

tw: blood, cuts, gore kinda, nudity (not graphic; it's like a mannequin lol), suicide kinda??? i guess?????

Spoiler

24 | she/her | Canada

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art, personal, drawings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users