I Don't Get It? Think - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

I Don't Get It? Think

hair skin Beauty

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lndin_*

Guest_Lndin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

Sorry if this come off as a rant or rude not intened but I just want be blunt

I do not understand if you are going to have a ED do it right! Idk about anyone else but I wanted to lose weight to look better have more opportunity with career and romanic and didnt want to be pasted by due to the outside.

OK I see a lot of ladies on here saying they are having hair problems or losing hair but have yet to see anyone say they have tried biotin caps or collagen powder? WHY?

logically if you are not going to eat yes you will lose weight and look like crap in every other area hair skin nails etc

I feel people are going about this the wrong and somewhat unintelligent way

we all know that food gives nutrients to the body doesnt just get you fat also helps maintain the other parts of beauty

there are ways around this no one researches further or beyond what TV says

no one reads about food they just look at pizza cakes chips and think its bad(which it is) then randomly just eat celery for the next week without any added help like supplements???? Every human starts to lose collagen at age 16 so for US women why not add collagen to our diets this will help pervent aging and make skin look its best as well as the hair and helps with weight loss!!!! HELLO!

I seriously urge everyone to go beyond just 2 options of either fast food or celery.

If you want to save youre looks whlie doing this you have you take supplements their is no point of trying to look sexy skinny or hot if you plan to destroy everything else just to be looked at as ugly just saying,,,,,

• ClicleAppoibe likes this

#2 StarkRavingOphelia

StarkRavingOphelia

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2232 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

We can't fully replace all the nutrients we lose, even if we take multivitamins, etc. We're going to be deprived regardless.

Is it worth it?

Write drunk; edit sober.

To a great mind, nothing is too little.

You always feel [pain], but you don't have to fear it.

My Tumblr's on Tumblr.

Spoiler

#3 Guest_floating_*

Guest_floating_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

i hear you, but for some it's not about "looking hot or more opportunities with careers."  some just want to wither away into nothingness.  some want to be unattractive to men due to past trauma.  some just want their outside to reflect what they're feeling inside b/c they feel they have no voice.  some just want to push the boundaries of the body and have total control over it, despite what others think.  so again, i hear you, but it's not that simple  x x 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hair, skin, Beauty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users