5 Bites Diet - Commercial Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

5 Bites Diet

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Barbie_*

Guest_Barbie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Check this out... SUPER interesting!

What y'all think about it?

#2 Guest_KatDevi_*

Guest_KatDevi_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

This baffles me... How can they say that something like this is safe and healthy and that a restrictive ana diet is oh so bad and dangerous? I mean, what I eat is much healthier than 2 snickers bars!

I'm not saying this might not work, but I don't see how it's above anorexia... 

To be honest I only watched the first 11-12 minutes because I found them both very annoying to listen to so I might have missed some essential info about the diet.

• MrsStyles143xx, Bethany, comingbacktolife and 6 others like this

#3 Guest_Silver22_*

Guest_Silver22_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:11 AM

I have heard of this diet...i would not be able to do it as its really taking temptation to the next level, pushing the boundaries, testing your motivation to the extreme. And I just give up all the time...once the food actually attains my mouth its going to be swallowed D:

#4 Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3053 posts
  • LocationGotham City

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

This baffles me... How can they say that something like this is safe and healthy and that a restrictive ana diet is oh so bad and dangerous? I mean, what I eat is much healthier than 2 snickers bars!

I'm not saying this might not work, but I don't see how it's above anorexia... 

To be honest I only watched the first 11-12 minutes because I found them both very annoying to listen to so I might have missed some essential info about the diet.

Nah, you didn't miss much. He stuttered a lot and it was actually really annoying to watch. It pissed me off how he said it'd give people with an ED control over it. Like, bitch please, if you knew the first thing about an ED you wouldn't say that that was giving us "control".

Ugh.

• needskinnyyy, comingbacktolife, melatonin_ and 3 others like this

WALRUS PLS.

84172eb6380f46484531fbf6b7dce1e9.gif

#5 Guest_KatDevi_*

Guest_KatDevi_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:02 AM

Nah, you didn't miss much. He stuttered a lot and it was actually really annoying to watch. It pissed me off how he said it'd give people with an ED control over it. Like, bitch please, if you knew the first thing about an ED you wouldn't say that that was giving us "control".

Ugh.

I totally agree. This is not control. It's just another starvation diet with some wanna-be "doctors" approval.

• comingbacktolife and melatonin_ like this

#6 Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3053 posts
  • LocationGotham City

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

I totally agree. This is not control. It's just another starvation diet with some wanna-be "doctors" approval.

He says he's totally healthy but if you look at pictures of him he's starving himself but he can deny it and say it's a diet to get money for it. Like, c'mon. 

• comingbacktolife likes this

WALRUS PLS.

#7 Guest_KatDevi_*

Guest_KatDevi_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:19 AM

He says he's totally healthy but if you look at pictures of him he's starving himself but he can deny it and say it's a diet to get money for it. Like, c'mon. 

I wish someone would pay me money not to eat... I'd be a millionaire by now ;) 

• mytinydeath, incredible_shrinking_grrl, comingbacktolife and 1 other like this

#8 Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3053 posts
  • LocationGotham City

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

I wish someone would pay me money not to eat... I'd be a millionaire by now ;)

:lol: Ahaah, same here ;-;

WALRUS PLS.

#9 Guest_didi912_*

Guest_didi912_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

I think it makes sense.. it's still starving but it makes sense known the less :)

#10 Smalls

Smalls

Ana Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationCentral Valley, California

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

I watched the whole thing, well I was falling asleep but I heard most of it lol!
It is the same as anorexia. Restricting food in take. He says eat healthy once you're used to the diet, okay he's incouraging to eat your 10 bites of healthy food. Just like anorexia is a focusi on healthy food. Take multi vitamins? Same. Black coffee, tea, diet coke, water, no drinks with sugar or calories? Same. Lol.
Only difference is that he isn't incouraging diet pills, cleansing, or working out much.
Restricting is restricting, you can word it or write it in a book however you want. Restricting means, in restricting! Lol(:
  • comingbacktolife, balanced10 and melatonin_ like this

#11 Sighgap

Sighgap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

They're acting like it's not an ED, but it is! Honestly, I may try it. But instead I might do 10 bites in one meal, because that's all I can get away with in my family.

#12 Olly

Olly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

This IS anorexia! The mental control of this really does appeal to me. I would love to see those kind of results.  

#13 mytinydeath

mytinydeath

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2600 posts
  • LocationBelguim

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

I think I give it a shot.. 20 pounds in 2 weeks, sounds great to me ! If I could lose that much, dudeeee I would almost have my GW ! :D

Ultimate weight: death.  - Mental fuckup.  - Classical fat one.  

#14 Gemmalouise

Gemmalouise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

Wait can someone explain to me what the diet actually consists of?
SW: 180 lbs
CW: 150 lbs
GW: 120 lbs

#15 rena_anime<3

rena_anime<3

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

honestly i only listened to about 15 minutes of the video... all i heard was "lose 20 ponds in two weeks" i was like HELL YEAH

#16 MonsterUltra

MonsterUltra

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1087 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

I don't think he realises he's basically promoting anorexia as a diet plan tbh... oh well, its an excuse! (I'm known for 'fad diet'ing)

#17 MessyJessy

MessyJessy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

"which is is is the the the  weight loss..." he stutters a lot. the funniest part to me is that he thinks anorexics have no control.. i'm baffled..  :blink:

~~ I don't force you to not eat so don't force me to eat, kapish? ~~

Height: 153 cm

CW: 58 kg (wtf!!)

#18 Restful_Flowers

Restful_Flowers

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationEngland - South

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

This man surely has an eating disorder himself...

“Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts.” - Sigmund Freud

#19 Guest_crocodile_*

Guest_crocodile_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Yeah... this is bullshit.

And I'm not about to eat two fucking Snickers bars a day. The sugar would make me crash. I would burn out and binge in the first week, without a doubt.

#20 comingbacktolife

comingbacktolife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Wait can someone explain to me what the diet actually consists of?

it doesn't have any nutritional guidelines so you basically just eat tenbites of whatever you want

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users