Biotin Oh Biotin - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Biotin Oh Biotin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Level 100 Bulimizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15761 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

If anyone has ever hesitated to get Biotin, because they were skeptical it would ever help their hair, I am here to vouch for it. I've been taking a supplement for about two weeks now, and my hair is worlds better. Not thicker (my hair would be thin even without an ED- side effect of my medication), but so much softer and shinier. I'd almost say it's better than even before my ED.

I had been taking a B complex, but it had hardly any Biotin in it. Seriously. this shit works.

929efbc02b11be1c530916a3a74b22ee.jpg

Slowly Recovering

#2 A150

A150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Cali

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

I love the stuff, I also take MSM
A
CW:230
GW:200
Future Wight:150

#3 silenthungerstrike

silenthungerstrike

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1493 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

When I took it, I noticed that the hair on the rest of my body (unfortunately) reaped the benefits as well...did you find that too?

DGSQ.gif

>>Watch me build and Empire from the ashes of every single thing that tried to destroy me <<

#4 Snow Angel

Snow Angel

Level 100 Bulimizard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15761 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

When I took it, I noticed that the hair on the rest of my body (unfortunately) reaped the benefits as well...did you find that too?

if so I hadn't noticed, I shave frequently

929efbc02b11be1c530916a3a74b22ee.jpg

Slowly Recovering

#5 emerald

emerald

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

How about source hair skin nail multi-vitamin. It's got 1500mcg of biotin per capsule, is relatively cheap, and has a bunch of other vitamins and sups! Definitely noticed, my hair is shinier and doesn't fall out so much

When people bump into me, I'm the one to say "sorry".

I want to be thin invisible, they won't know what hit them.

#6 Guest_Moemoe_*

Guest_Moemoe_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

I take it because I have trichtillomania and I need to keep my hair healthy and growing... and I totally vouch for it because after 10+ years of trich parts that have stopped growing are experiencing new growth because of it, though I do recommend maybe taking it in one of those hair,skin,nails,body combo pills cause it can make you break out a alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users