What Should I Take With My Vitamin? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

What Should I Take With My Vitamin?

vitamin milk stomach pain sick ill oil

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seekingouttomorrow

seekingouttomorrow

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

So, I've been getting sick from my vitamins lately. I take it with plenty of water and eat a little something before I take it. It still makes me feel ill after about 30 minutes of taking it. I've read through a couple of pages and a lot of people suggest taking it with milk. I'm not entirely sure if that's the route I want to go. I remember reading somewhere that people would take them with a tsp of oil, but I can't remember what kind of oil. Does anyone here take them that way and if so what kind of oil?

Height: 5'6

HW: 164

SW: 164 (10/20/2013)

LW: 112

CW: 117 (12/07/2014)

GW1: 150G

W2: 140

GW3: 130

GW4: 120

GW5: 110

UGW: 100 (HAVE to be by Summer 2015)

#2 Guest_depressedLPfan_*

Guest_depressedLPfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

I use gummy vitamins, but when i took regular pills I found taking them with a glass of milk helped with the nausea. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vitamin, milk, stomach, pain, sick, ill, oil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users