Where Online To Get... - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Where Online To Get...

Diet pills Fasting Online shopping US Under 18 ECA stack

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 less_odess

less_odess

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

I want to get the ECA stack, or something similar. I have a job and my own bank account with a debit card so my parents aren't an issue. But I'm a minor so can I still buy these online? If so where can I get it like what website should I use? Also I'm in the US if it makes a difference. Also, if you can recommend your face diet pills I could get along with/ instead of ECA stack all opinions are welcome!
If it helps with finding a diet pill that's right for me: 5'6.5" about 117 right now so my bmi is like 18.4 I fast most every week Monday-Friday and have normal meals on the weekend but when I reach 107ish if like to start restricting to under 400 cals a day

Thank you!!

THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOAL IS YOU

#2 Bibliophile

Bibliophile

Librarian of Sass

• Super Moderators
  • 32118 posts
  • Locationamphetamine logic

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

edit - I'm not sure what the age restrictions on buying ephedrine are in the US

#supermod

pirate-radio crackle and cassette fuzz

[I was Rolling Stone’s “Hot Bukowski.” I was the toast of the town. I was puking flowers afterhours; I was letting everybody down]

ybYsYet.jpg?1

I write sometimes

#3 SheWolf

SheWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

Ive never heard of ECA but I take Sudafed with pseudoephedrine in it and you have to be 18.

#4 SheWolf

SheWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

And they take your license and track how much you buy to make sure you aren't cooking meth.  

#5 less_odess

less_odess

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

And they take your license and track how much you buy to make sure you aren't cooking meth.

I don't have a liscence I'm 15. I only plan on getting 1 bottle at a time are they still gonna think I'm cooking? Haha

THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOAL IS YOU

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Diet pills, Fasting, Online shopping, US, Under 18, ECA stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users