Official Chewing/Spitting thread - Page 54 - Other recognized eating disorders - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Official Chewing/Spitting thread

C/S food

• Please log in to reply
1072 replies to this topic

#1061 crunchycoffee

crunchycoffee

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Locationgarden shed

Posted 11 June 2021 - 01:54 PM

holy fuck i forgot c/s existed, i used to do that before i relapsed with b/p and now i’m realising this past month i coulda just done that instead of binge/restrict
  • itsgonnabackfire likes this

5’4

lbmi 15.5

0 days b/p free | accountability 

#1062 itsgonnabackfire

itsgonnabackfire

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2318 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 09:11 AM

Pretty much the only thing I c/s and I only do it when I get a craving. But then I'll c/s a whole big bag and fuck up my mouth for days  :(  <_<

omg this was me yesterday. crisps work so well but i gotta stuff my mouth & my whole mouth hurts sksksk

I just c/s mac and cheese today and I think it's become my new favorite thing it was so easy to spit it all out and still get all the flavor

omg i wanna try this sooo bad

• Minky31 likes this

Stats:

CW: 39,5 kg / 87 lbs

Height: 1m61 / 5'2

BMI: 15,2

HW: 56,5 kg / 124,5 lbs

LW: 38,7 kg / 85,3 lbs

Lowest BMI: 14,9
GW 1: 45 kg / 99,2 lbs

GW: 43 kg / 94,7 lbs

UGW: 40 kg / 88,1 lbs

Journey to my UGW ♡

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Tired of fighting you

Seems like everything I do

Even when I win, I lose wit’ you, man

And it’s not something you choose

You say trouble follows you

It’s been like that since the day you began."

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Everything is about control.

I must never slip, nor ever fall.

Anything is possible for me.

I must never doubt, and finally be free."

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

#1063 Iuve

Iuve

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 09:26 AM

I hurt my gums yesterday from csing chips but it was so good. Also did vanilla cookies and a pastrie. CS is my weakness as it's so gross but I love sweet things.

#1064 itsgonnabackfire

itsgonnabackfire

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2318 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 09:35 AM

I love to c&s

Pretzels
Pastries
Pizza
Burger
Fries
Oatbars
Croissants

Even fruit like apples

Meanwhile I can also c&s chocolate but you need to get it out fast so that it doesn't really melt

I c&s while driving my car
While biking
While walking in public

I've totally mastered it.

Mostly i c&s all day and have one meal in the evening with hubby. And I try to keep this meal lowcal.

Gesendet von meinem YAL-L21 mit Tapatalk

I’m probably gonna c/s French fries (hopefully)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok but I'm really curious about c/s ing fries?? Like especially with mayo or a thicker sauce, I feel like it would be all sticky & hard to spit? I've been craving fries for ages now & I'm so tempted to order a pack just to c/s but also terrified that it won't work..  :(

does anyone have a recommendation for stomach liners to use with c/s? something that can be used frequently?

i used to c/s a LOT, like 4-5 a days for a year. but it hurt my stomach so bad. back then i lived w/ my parents so i couldn't buy anything to help my stomach in regards to acid and stuff. now i live alone so it's fine but i don't want to deal with the stomach acid stuff if i can avoid some of it.

I drank a bit of smoothie yesterday before my c/s & that helped! Only afterwards I had stomach pains, but I was afraid to eat/drink anything other than water/tea..

Stats:

Journey to my UGW ♡

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Tired of fighting you

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

#1065 itsgonnabackfire

itsgonnabackfire

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2318 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 09:41 AM

Soo yesterday I suddenly remembered that c/s is a thing lol & so I fell back into the habit & onto this website.

I haven't tried it with many different foods yet, but what works for me is haribo dragibus candy (omgg so goood) & crisps! (but it does hurt my mouth A LOT).

I'm in a reaaally bad restricting phase rn, so I was super afraid to touch food again & try to c/s again, so what I did was drank some water & a smoothie before. Then weighed myself, then had my c/s sesh (with some rinsing in between but not too much tbh) & then weighed myself again (so I didn't drink any water in between to make sure the scale would show right) & both times I weighed 100gr less after every sesh! 

It's fucked up but now I'm excited to try more foods lol. I already made a list  :lol:

The only thing I am embarrassed about is that I'm really tight on money & I'm vegan, but those things are more expensive so I will probably get the non-vegan (veggie) & cheapest options like a normal croissant, a normal donut,.. because I feel like otherwise it would be such a waste of money for not actually eating it & it's already a waste of money anyway lol. But at least it helps with my cravings & I can taste some of my fear foods again!

Stats:

Journey to my UGW ♡

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Tired of fighting you

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

#1066 thinsaint

thinsaint

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Locationin my head

Posted 24 June 2021 - 02:39 PM

currently debating on whether or not to c/s some chocolate... I usually don't do it bc I get paranoid but it's calling out to me

140134 128  ✧ 122 116 ✧ 112 ✧ 107 ✧ 99

#1067 itsgonnabackfire

itsgonnabackfire

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2318 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:42 PM

Soo for the past 2 days I've had a c&s sesh and idk if it's related but I've been feeling SOOO tired. Like afterwards I felt drained. It felt even worse than the b/p tiredness. Like I was ready to fall asleep. Today I also slept until 4pm because I just couldn't get out of bed.. And now I'm in bed underneath my blankets freezing & ready to sleep again (while I didn't do it today). Can c/s really drain you that bad? I mean I'm also in a real bad restricting phase, but this really started after the c/s..

Also after every sesh I felt sooo heavy in my legs which makes me wonder, can c/s make you lose potassium? I mean idk how that could be possible? Or does it make you dehydrated?

Stats:

Journey to my UGW ♡

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

"Tired of fighting you

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

#1068 jennyreborn

jennyreborn

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 01:19 PM

I've noticed I'm having a weird problem with c/s that I didn't have when I used to do it years ago.

Right so I've started to c/s the weekly takeout I get (I only get it because the delivery person is my friend) and I allow myself three swallows to keep the ol' stomach acid happy, right? but I've noticed something weird with my swallowing

when I chew something I don't just chew it and then swallow it. I chew it, swallow some WHILE CHEWING, then chew some more, swallow more, and basically do it gradually until it's all swallowed??? and uh, it's interfering with c/s. because like 1/5 of each chewing piece goes down without my control. I don't deliberately swallow, it's like a reflex, and it's always a chunk that goes down

Anyone know how the hell I can stop that from happening? like throat you absolute bitch I'm giving you SOME so stop trying to take the shit I'm trying to spit out, damn

#1069 PoeticDisorder

PoeticDisorder

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere around the Baltic Sea

Posted 09 July 2021 - 11:55 PM

Yesterday evening I also hat a c/s session after a while....

In a different thread I was asking about whether it was possible to c/s ice cream... so I tried...

It was...challenging. It is possible but I wasn't enjoying it too much, because it was just too stressful. 

It went well when scooping some ice cream on cookies, though. 

Drier food is definitely easier.

And also it felt quite exhausting? Idk, it wasnt as rewarding and satisfying as I had remembered it.

But as I am trying to go cold turkey with the purging, it is definitely a safer alternative...but I try to not engage in it so much in the future either.

You shouldn't let poets lie to you - Björk

2KPE6Wo.png

CW: 55.4 kg - LW: 52.5 kg -  HW: > 62 kg 

cBMI: 19.9

GW1: < 55 kg - GW2: <50 kg - UGW: 47 kg

62-61-60-59-58-57-56-55-54-53-52-51-50-49-48-47

#1070 skinnymicribs

skinnymicribs

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 10:22 PM

I was actually planning on doing that tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up, haha.

i c/s pancakes yesterday and it was fine for me, i wonder what happened? it’s kinda sticky tho
𝟻’𝟻
𝙲𝚆: 𝟿𝟾.𝟾
𝙶𝚆:𝟿𝟻
𝚄𝙶𝚆:𝟿𝟶 (𝙱𝙼𝙸 𝟷𝟻.𝟶)
𝙻𝚆:𝟿𝟻.𝟽
𝙷𝚆:𝟷𝟸𝟼
𝚂𝚆:𝟷𝟷𝟻

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋/𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚌

#1071 SkinnyNimbus

SkinnyNimbus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationPurgatory

Posted 11 July 2021 - 05:38 AM

At this point I c/s to deter myself from a craving. I'm sort of a germaphobe and spit grosses me out. Although, that doesn't count all the times I taste food or pop some in my mouth in front of someone to keep the image up.

GgVj.gif

#1072 ClaraClayton

ClaraClayton

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts
  • LocationU.K

Posted 11 July 2021 - 08:52 AM

What food types are your go to items ?

Lately mine has been bread based items , like paninis and toasted subs and even pizza ! Pasta as well, or pasta bakes. Burgers.

#1073 adaliaismissing

adaliaismissing

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:52 AM

What food types are your go to items ?

Lately mine has been bread based items , like paninis and toasted subs and even pizza ! Pasta as well, or pasta bakes. Burgers.

I had a mini session last night and did like 2 slices of bread, cheese straws/twists and a chocolate bar, the bread was my favourite, I love it 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: C/S, food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users