Pale Skin Beautiful or UGLY???? - Page 28 - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Pale Skin Beautiful or UGLY????

• Please log in to reply
549 replies to this topic

#541 Heartthrob Of The Hoops 🐰

Heartthrob Of The Hoops 🐰

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationLooney Tune Land

Posted 17 November 2021 - 04:36 PM

I can't even get makeup that matches my skin because I'm so pale. I don't really have an issue with it, but I don't particularly like it either. One of of the few aspects of my physicality that I don't freak out about lol. My biggest issue is that I sunburn really, really  easily.

gallery_1474343_71743_11972.gif

• Nainsi likes this

I'm 19

5 ft 2

Stats N Goals:

Spoiler

ana behaviors with occasional bingeing

Current Fast:

Spoiler

my personal accountability - Higher BMI accountability Forum - Forums and Community (myproana.com)

πŸŽ„Skinny By Christmas πŸŽ„ - Competitions and Challenges - Forums and Community (myproana.com)

Long term fasting- Anybody welcome - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community (myproana.com)

πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ… It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! πŸŽ…πŸ¦Œ - Off Topic Discussions - Forums and Community (myproana.com)

lolabunny.gif

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#542 Bigdaddy’spizza

Bigdaddy’spizza

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts
  • LocationTrash Town USA ,Home Of Bullshit

Posted 17 November 2021 - 04:49 PM

I'm trying to get my pale skin back. This tan won't go away.

Formally known as Iliveadoublelifesorry

But I don't live a double life anymore. This is my life. This is me.

My safe place https://www.myproana...-its-fall-btch/

Cw 128.6
Hw (that I know of) 155
Lw (that I low of ) 126.3
Gw 115 by HALLOWEEN
Ugw 110 for now
❀️🎈
weight loss rewards:
   A NEW LIFE

https://64.media.tum...sb2eo1_500.gifv

#543 Nainsi

Nainsi

Anorexic Leprechaun

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7564 posts
  • LocationDissociating

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:49 AM

" data-cid="76528565" data-time="1637185016" data-date="Yesterday, 09:36 PM">

I can't even get makeup that matches my skin because I'm so pale. I don't really have an issue with it, but I don't particularly like it either. One of of the few aspects of my physicality that I don't freak out about lol. My biggest issue is that I sunburn really, really easily.

gallery_1474343_71743_11972.gif

Same. Finally found makeup in My shade and now I'm allergic to it. You could check out NYX makeup tho, they have some pretty light shades

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

#544 gum

gum

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 04:56 AM

i have pretty pale skin like fenty 120 foundation usually (and tbh i can get away with a 100 in winter), in summer maybe a 140 or 150 lol. 

i used to hate it especially when makeup brands were still less inclusive to pale and dark skin but now i don't mind it as much :)

5'3 | CW: 123.6lbs | GW end of the year: 118lbs | UGW: 99lbs
giphy.gif

#545 kiminokokoro

kiminokokoro

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4573 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 18 November 2021 - 06:17 AM

I love pale skin and the paler the better. I was into the scene kid thing back in 2006-2008 so I never really went for the tanned look. Plus in Oregon it's forever rainy, windy, and overcast so I never got a chance to get much color on me anyway. I focus on skincare so I couldn't be fancy and give you a foundation number that I wear. Pretty much everything is far too dark for me, and even products like bronzers are not for me because they are SO orange on my skin. I like being pale and having pale friends. No need to wear reflective gear on night walks when your skin is already reflective haha.

"Promise me you'll always remember: you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear

β™‘ gloriously twenty seven years old β™‘
 β™‘ left in 2016 || returned in 2021 β™‘

β™‘ ive been from 180lb to 90lb to 260lb to 120lb and back up...again β™‘

My Ongoing 35 Day Fast

LW: 90lb

GW: 80lb or until my arms and thighs are thin

UGW: idk man, i just want to be a part of something greater than this.

β™‘ more realistically 110lb so i can have kids β™‘ ~

#546 winterb4mbi

winterb4mbi

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 18 November 2021 - 08:42 AM

i have pale skin and i love it, i think it's pretty on other people also. i used to be insecure about my skin as well, but it's really just something you have to learn to embrace. it might help if you find colors to wear or makeup that suits your skin tone

#547 taeyong’s bestie

taeyong’s bestie

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Locationyour house

Posted 18 November 2021 - 12:03 PM

im like on the fence. im naturally pretty pale but thats also cause i stay in a lot. im into gyaru style so it would be my dream to be that tan, i guess i could try self tanner. im a little scared of it tho LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lee-taeyong-taeyong.gifhoney-mariah.gif

~ do something today that your future self will thank you for later ~

#548 DeadSky

DeadSky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 November 2021 - 02:42 AM

i love pale skin <3

I love all skin colors <3

I'm pale but I want to be even more, I love it cuz you look like a procelain doll  :wub: But I think all colors of skin are perfect  :D

#549 f4irlyth1n

f4irlyth1n

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 01:39 PM

when i was younger i envied pale people so much. still to this day, i think fair skin is so beautiful, makes you look like a porcelain doll.

i'm white myself but i'm "naturally tanned" because of my ancestry

18 || 1,52 || cw: 47 || gw: 35 || lw: 44,5

#550 anski

anski

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1182 posts
  • Locationlondon

Posted 30 November 2021 - 06:46 AM

I like it! I think it can look very cute
Β«πš’ πšπš’πšπš—β€™πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš™πš•πšŠπš—. πš’ πš‘πšŠπš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš. πš’ πš‘πšŠπš πš›πšŠπšπšŽ. πš’ πš‘πšŠπš πš–πš’ πšœπšŽπš‘πšžπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’. πš’ πš•πš’πš”πšŽπš πš‹πš˜πš˜πš”πšœ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš— πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽΒ»

https://www.instagra...m/balletskates/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users