The Nut Diet. - Page 3 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

The Nut Diet.

• Please log in to reply
719 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

Maybe I have a sick mind but now you got me thinking you're describing "bollocks." I'm scarred forever.

I'm straighter than I look :P

#42 Lvxy

Lvxy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

Blah. I'm lost.

#43 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:57 AM

Yeah, I think we got off kilter when we started talking about which private parts fruit looks like.

• shrinkydink89 likes this

#44 Lvxy

Lvxy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

"Kilter" now i'm thinking of Scottish men wearing plaid skirts playing the bagpipes. O.o
I should leave now before you corrupt my innocent mind even more.

#45 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

"Kilter" now i'm thinking of Scottish men wearing plaid skirts playing the bagpipes. O.o
I should leave now before you corrupt my innocent mind even more.

Did I ever tell you that I'm distantly related to Sigmund Freud?

• C4P5-L0CK and sugarsmack like this

#46 Lvxy

Lvxy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

You may have mentioned it. Through who? The king of Tunisia? I used to think Jimmy Fallon was my biological uncle because we have the same forehead. And he left me on ny "parents" doorstep to save me from the pressure of fame. Hbu?

#47 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:20 AM

Well, my dad's family came from the same town in Hungary, and some of them had the same surname.

#48 Lvxy

Lvxy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:04 AM

Huh. If you're related to someone just by having the same last name, then i must be a distant relative of Britney Spears.. No wonder my family is crazy.

#49 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

There weren't a lot of Nathansens in Freud's mother's village.

#50 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

Latest update: I went on the nut diet today... To inspire the masses :) And to see if it still works after all the times I've done it.

So far I've eaten 500 grams of peanuts.

I've had three cups of cinnamon tea - I felt like something herbal for a change.

I also had about a tablespoon of raw cumin seeds with my last bowl of peanuts... Cor, what an aftertaste.

I want to keep this up for as long as I possibly can without wavering or faltering. So back me up on this :)

• Thinderella likes this

#51 Guest_MelodicMe_*

Guest_MelodicMe_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Latest update: I went on the nut diet today... To inspire the masses :) And to see if it still works after all the times I've done it.

I've had three cups of cinnamon tea - I felt like something herbal for a change.

I also had about a tablespoon of raw cumin seeds with my last bowl of peanuts... Cor, what an aftertaste.

I want to keep this up for as long as I possibly can without wavering or faltering. So back me up on this :)

I'm here for you!! You're a huge inspiration because this is one of the first mono diets I can do without feeling guilty ^.^

#52 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

I'm here for you!! You're a huge inspiration because this is one of the first mono diets I can do without feeling guilty ^.^

Have you done other mono diets before?

#53 Guest_MelodicMe_*

Guest_MelodicMe_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

Have you done other mono diets before?

I've done chocolate a couple times with good results, as well as one day of a popcorn diet (also successful), and I also did the chocolate and popcorn 2 food diet (be warned with this: apparently it's only worked for me and one other person). Basically everything with chocolate and popcorn, lol.

Before I turned paleo, I've wound up doing day long mono diets just by feeling like eating ice cream for a day or something like that, and while they usually work, I'm panicking all night because it feels so unhealthy.

#54 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

I've done chocolate a couple times with good results, as well as one day of a popcorn diet (also successful), and I also did the chocolate and popcorn 2 food diet (be warned with this: apparently it's only worked for me and one other person). Basically everything with chocolate and popcorn, lol.

Before I turned paleo, I've wound up doing day long mono diets just by feeling like eating ice cream for a day or something like that, and while they usually work, I'm panicking all night because it feels so unhealthy.

When you did the chocolate diet, did you just go all out and eat all the chocolate you wanted, or did you go easy on it?

And as long as I lose weight, I'm a guilt free zone. Lol

#55 Guest_MelodicMe_*

Guest_MelodicMe_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:44 AM

When you did the chocolate diet, did you just go all out and eat all the chocolate you wanted, or did you go easy on it?

And as long as I lose weight, I'm a guilt free zone. Lol

I let myself go all out. The very first time I did it, I did cut myself off at a certain time (8pm) because I ate a lot, but chocolate hasn't tasted that good to me since, so I'm usually sick of it by 300 grams at the most per day. I also ate pretty much only milk chocolate every time because I get sick of dark pretty fast, and white chocolate isn't actually chocolate, so I'm biased against it, haha

I wish I was like that!!

#56 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

I let myself go all out. The very first time I did it, I did cut myself off at a certain time (8pm) because I ate a lot, but chocolate hasn't tasted that good to me since, so I'm usually sick of it by 300 grams at the most per day. I also ate pretty much only milk chocolate every time because I get sick of dark pretty fast, and white chocolate isn't actually chocolate, so I'm biased against it, haha

I wish I was like that!!

I dislike dark chocolate.
I won't eat milk chocolate either, but there are brands of vegan chocolate here that taste exactly like milk chocolate, so I'll gorge on that when I finally do the chocolate diet.
You really ate as much as you liked and still lost weight? Like, a pound a day even?
This sounds like a diet I could do. Lol

I did the chocolate diet once. I had about 250 grams a day. Lost lots of weight... But it was hard. Maybe I should have eaten twice as much... Maybe I would have been able to keep it up longer.
Maybe that's what I'll do when I'm finished living on nuts.

These diets are great for alleviating suspicions. Nobody who sees me munching chocolates or downing bowls of almonds will be able to tell me I'm not eating enough :)

• MongJay and fufu like this

#57 Lvxy

Lvxy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

Latest update: I went on the nut diet today... To inspire the masses :) And to see if it still works after all the times I've done it.

I got your back boy. And I'm sure Keri Hilson has it too. I might even join you if you have good result. Or maybe even just cuz I like nuts (throwback to our last conversation. K i'm done.). :P

#58 Guest_MelodicMe_*

Guest_MelodicMe_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:57 AM

I dislike dark chocolate.
I won't eat milk chocolate either, but there are brands of vegan chocolate here that taste exactly like milk chocolate, so I'll gorge on that when I finally do the chocolate diet.
You really ate as much as you liked and still lost weight? Like, a pound a day even?
This sounds like a diet I could do. Lol

I did the chocolate diet once. I had about 250 grams a day. Lost lots of weight... But it was hard. Maybe I should have eaten twice as much... Maybe I would have been able to keep it up longer.
Maybe that's what I'll do when I'm finished living on nuts.

These diets are great for alleviating suspicions. Nobody who sees me munching chocolates or downing bowls of almonds will be able to tell me I'm not eating enough :)

Actually, yeah I did eat a pound of chocolate the first day, haha. Trader Joe's sells these Pound Plus chocolate bars, and I ate an entire one and still went down a pound and a half by the next morning. But ever since then, I get full on chocolate a lot earlier. I also drink about 5 liters of water a day, though, and that tends to keep me pretty full.

It definitely is hard... Even with eating a lot of chocolate, but I think doing it after the nuts could be good! After all, it's looking like doing back-to-back mono diets keeps the weight loss going.

These diets are amazing... My parents were starting to wonder about my eating, but they haven't paid attention since I ate a crap load of popcorn in front of them and kept it down two days ago :P I love it.

#59 Guest_Hambone Fakenamington_*

• Guests

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:03 AM

I got your back boy. And I'm sure Keri Hilson has it too. I might even join you if you have good result. Or maybe even just cuz I like nuts (throwback to our last conversation. K i'm done.). :P

I'll let you know how much weight I lose over the coming week. And everyone likes nuts :)

Actually, yeah I did eat a pound of chocolate the first day, haha. Trader Joe's sells these Pound Plus chocolate bars, and I ate an entire one and still went down a pound and a half by the next morning. But ever since then, I get full on chocolate a lot earlier. I also drink about 5 liters of water a day, though, and that tends to keep me pretty full.

It definitely is hard... Even with eating a lot of chocolate, but I think doing it after the nuts could be good! After all, it's looking like doing back-to-back mono diets keeps the weight loss going.

These diets are amazing... My parents were starting to wonder about my eating, but they haven't paid attention since I ate a crap load of popcorn in front of them and kept it down two days ago :P I love it.

Well, if you could get away with a pound of chocolate, I can get away with a pound of chocolate... I may be effeminate, but I still have a man's metabolism. Lol
And yeah, I found my compulsion to eat chocolate reduced after a few days of it. I haven't done the chocolate diet since may 2010. It worked so well then, though... Good diet to do in autumn. Maybe it'll work in summer too.
Maybe I'll get through the exigencies of the nut diet by thinking about how much fun it will be to go off it after a week or two and live on chocolate :)

#60 Lvxy

Lvxy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'll let you know how much weight I lose over the coming week. And everyone likes nuts :)

Well, if you could get away with a pound of chocolate, I can get away with a pound of chocolate... I may be effeminate, but I still have a man's metabolism. Lol
And yeah, I found my compulsion to eat chocolate reduced after a few days of it. I haven't done the chocolate diet since may 2010. It worked so well then, though... Good diet to do in autumn. Maybe it'll work in summer too.
Maybe I'll get through the exigencies of the nut diet by thinking about how much fun it will be to go off it after a week or two and live on chocolate :)

O.o Chocolate is good anytime. Don't know what seasons have to with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users